Features and Benefits
Easy without compromise
- Perform each step of the rescue with user-paced instruction from RescueCoach™ voice and text prompts. Pads can be placed on either side of a victim’s chest, and the Powerheart G5 only provides an automatic shock when it is required. After the rescue, extract event data immediately from a USB port.
Reliable and rugged
- Feel confident knowing your Powerheart G5 will be ready when called upon thanks to the highly visible Rescue Ready® indicator that communicates rescue status and confirms that the internal circuitry, medical-grade battery, and rescue pads have passed daily, weekly, and monthly self-tests. In fact, a collective 4,100 hours of Rescue Ready self-tests around the world are performed each day. The durable G5 has been tested to military standards and features an IP55 rating for protection against dust and water.
- Adjust rescue prompts to match the rescuer’s skill level and change shock and CPR protocols to match clinical preferences. Easily update settings if resuscitation guidelines change.
- Watch as the G5 customizes the shock to deliver the appropriate energy needed to each patient . Defibrillation energy automatically escalates if additional shocks are needed with a fast shock time of 10 seconds or less. If more than one shock is required, the AED does not repeat the same effort. Rather, it increases the energy input to an appropriate higher level.
Fluent in two languages
- Touch a button to change the voice prompts to one of the chosen languages without restarting or delaying the rescue
Powerheart G5 Fully Auto Dual Language Quick Response Pkg:
(1) G5 Fully Auto dual language English/LatAm Spanish AED,
(1) G5 IntelliSense Battery;
(2) sets G5 Intellisense adult defibrillation pads;
(1) Semi-Rigid Carry Case;
(1) Universal Ready Kit;
(1) AED Manager;
(1) USB Cable,
(1 set) printed G5 User Guide, Steps To Rescue, Getting Started (ENG),
(1 set) printed G5 User Guide, Steps To Rescue, Getting Started (ESP) and multi-lingual Electrode Instructions For Use, cabinet
- Wall Sign
- Operations: Fully automatic and semi-automatic versions
- Dimensions: 3.4" × 9.0" × 11.8"
- Waveform: STAR® biphasic truncated exponential
- Therapy range (J): 95J to 354J (adult)
Fast shock feature:
- Fully Automatic: 5 energy protocols available
- Semi-Automatic: Able to deliver a shock after the end of a CPR cycle in 10 seconds or less
- Voice prompts: RescueCoach™ prompts provide user-paced instruction
- Text screen: Displays rescue prompts and critical rescue information
- Audible alerts: Voice prompt, system alert
- Synchronized shock: Built-in automatic synchronization feature
- Pacemaker pulse detection: Yes
- Pediatric capability: Therapy range (VE) 22J to 82J, pediatric prompts
- Dual Language: Latin American Spanish and English (Optional)
- Customizable: Voice prompt, CPR settings, and shock protocols via AED Manager
- CPR: Metronome for CPR compression rate
- Visible indicators: Rescue Ready®, battery, service, and pad status
- Dust/water Resistance: IP55 (IEC 60529)
- Operating Temperature 32 °F to +122 °F (0 °C to 50 °C)
- Altitude: –1,253 ft (–382 m) to (15,073 ft) 4,594 m
- Drop: MIL-STD-810G, 516.6 (Procedure IV) for 1.22 m drop
- Shocks: MIL-STD-810G, 516.6 (Procedure 1)
- Vibration (sine and random): MIL-STD-810G, 514.6 (Procedure 1, Cat 24)
- EMI (radiated/immunity): IEC 60601-2-4
PADS: Intellisense™ Defibrallation Pads
- Type: Disposable, non-polarized (pads can be placed in either position)
- Shelf life: 2 years
- 8-Year Warranty
- 4-year, full operational replacement on lithium battery.